Sunday, August 15, 2010

Naruto 506 Chapter Spoilers, Gai vs Kisame

Naruto fans are all excited to know and read the Naruto 506 Chapter. Well for now, here are some of the Naruto 506 predictions and spoilers made by fanatics. Enjoy folks!

Status: PREDICTION
by: Silverblade VI
(double prediction treat)

Naruto 506 Prediction

Guy: What the hell is that?!!
Kisame: That green beast. Dammit.

Killerbee: Yo Fish face. This time you gonna become fish paste.
Kisame: Argh.... Your rhymes are irritating me. Kisame fuses with Samehada again.
Kisame then makes some handseals and enters a level 2 stage of Samehada. He becomes a more larger grotesque shark.

Guy: What the hell?
Killerbee: Damn yo. Thats an ugly shark.
Motoi: It's hideous.

Several ninja are alerted..
C: Its that guy from Akatsuki again. I thought the Raikage and Bee took care of him.
Darui: It was probably a clone. Lets go.

-Scene switches to Naruto-

Naruto goes into sage mode and breaks the wall so his foot can get free.
Naruto darts out of the cavern and winds up outside.
Naruto: What the?

Kisame: Two Jinchuuriki. Things shall get interesting.
Kisame slams his tail fin onto the terrain and a huge wave of water comes from behind.
Kisame: HEHHEHEHE

Naruto: Fuuton: Dividing Blow Technique.
Naruto thrusts his palms forth and a burst of wind erupts from his palms that knocks back the water into the ocean.

Kisame: WHAT THE?!!!

Guy: !!! *Naruto.*
Killerbee: This is one bad host. This guy is now toast.
Naruto: You fight me.

Zetsu watches from a tree. This is bad... Kisame needs help.
Dark Zetsu: Lets tell Madara.


____________________________________________________________

Status: PREDICTION
by: The Egyptian

Naruto 506: Kisame's Final Stand!!!

Yamato: Oh My Naruto!! What Happened !! Did you teleport when attacking Kisame? I didnt even notice you Move until you had landed your attack!!
Naruto: No that was pure speed, Ahh man I cant believe how fast I am!!! Its going to take time to get used to this!!.

Yamato: Dont worry let me help you out of there!
Naruto: No need, ( Naruto then moves and strikes the ground with his hand to try and create a bigger opening for his trapped leg, but only results in getting his arm stuck in the wall too!!)

Yamato: Naruto!! Enough your just giving me a bigger task to get you out!!!

Meanwhile at the waterfall!!

Gai: The Springtime of Youth will destroy the inner Bug inside of me!! HIIYAAAA ( Gai does a Flying Kick to the Face of Kisame and knocks him back inside the waterfall, As Kisame Flys back, Bee Notice's this and takes advantage of this by Slamming Kisame onto the ground)

Kisame:( Oh man I have Konoha's Dumb Beast and now the 8tails, I have no choice but to face them!! But I will be done for If Naruto comes free from the wall!!)

Bee stands ready for Battle when he is interrupted!!
DYNAMIC ENTRY!!! ( Gai flies in through the waterfall to meet his foe!!) as well as the Thunder village nins entering behind Gai emabarrased, that they had to follow such a foolish entry!!

Gai: Stand Back 8tails, I must defeat the inner demon inside my self!! It is a horrible example of my true self and must be defeated!!
Bee: HUH?? what you talkin bout foo!! this is Kisame , a member of Akatsuki !!

Kisame: Still Dumber then ever I see! ( I need to make this quick) ( Kisame then proceeds to erupt from his sword getting Samehada and then merging with the sword once again like when he had faced Bee)

Gai: My goodness My inner darkness has many different shapes, Now I look like an Evil Shark!! It seems the direct opposite to my springtime of Youth is an Ugly Shark!!

Bee: Stay back everyone he is more dangerous like this!!BUT I gotta say, I am gonna love this rematch!!

(This is just a funny prediction that I hope happens similiar to this!! I am glad Gai could put some comedy into this after the emotional conversation Naruto had with his mother!! Good switch up Kishi make us Cry then make us Laugh, GOTTA LOVE IT!!)




0 comments: